Thursday, April 17, 2014

Flourish Card

Hello and Welcome, hope your day is going great!!
Today I want to show you a card I made with Karen's awesome chipboard.  I used FLO-009 available here.  I decided to leave the flourishes the way they were in their natural state as they look great on the card.  I love the color they come in and the darkness around the edge.


Here is a closeup of the flourish, there are 5 in a package and I used 2 on my card.  I glued on a resin flower to the one while tucking the other into the florals I used.


You can get all kinds of awesome chipboard pieces here at the Southern Ridge Chipboard Store and they go onto anything.  They are sturdy and really fun to alter to fit my creations.
Please visit our Facebook Page to see what our customers have created using Southern Ridge Trading Company chipboard.

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment