Saturday, April 12, 2014

You're So Beary Cute - Scrapbook Page

Hey everyone! Don't we have the most talented designers submitting their work for Southern Ridge Trading Company? I'm so inspired by what has been posted here already!

I've been playing around with a heart theme for this week's post. I used the adorable heart border BOR-150 and coloured it using my Smooch Spritz Spray. It covers the chipboard & wooden pieces amazingly! I love how it jazzes it up with some sparkle and who doesn't love sparkle? 


The little wooden LOVE heart piece below is adorable left in it's "natural" state...

I used the smallest heart in the Heart frame set to pop up the title. I used the Smooch Spritz spray on it as well! How fun!


Here's a close up shot of BOR-150. Doesn't it look great with the button's popped up on that sparkled surface?


Make sure to check out all the amazing posts on the blog here from all the designers & leave comments for us! We love to hear from you too! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment