Friday, May 9, 2014

Daphne

Hello all!  I'm back with another cutie card topped off with some wonderful chipboard pieces!!  This little sweetie is "Daphne" from Wee Stamps.  I've used all kinds of goodies from all over the place!


Southern Ridge carries some gorgeous butterflies but this is one of my favorites!!  I painted it up with a Tim Holtz dauber and then added some shabby chic white Frantage around the edges.  The number of this one is INS-082 and you'll find it in the Insects, Animals, Nature and Garden category.


I love this banner because it's etched to look like wood - ON CHIPBOARD!  So instead of coloring it, I just added my own paper sentiment then painted some Gesso around the edges.  This one is BAN-284 and found in the Tags, Banners and Signs category.


There you have it!!  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and don't forget to check us out on the FB group and join us there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment