Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Pink Princess Card

Hi everyone! It's Cheri here with a quick little card I made with some of the gorgeous new shapes Southern Ridge has coming out!! Check out the website as it's always getting new stuff added! Today I have used this CUTE little ballerina silhouette.
Im sorry for the crap picture! I tell you I'm gonna have to read one of the many "Pins" I have on photographing cards!! haha! This is a really simple card for me, which is sometimes harder than doing the over the top ones?! Why is that?! here I've just used some light pink card as the base, added that pretty lace along the bottow with some MME papers, the sentiment is from that line as well, but that ballerina, I have glittered her up and added a tutu and of course some bling to her wand and tiara.
I hope you like my pretty little card! Have a great day crafting!!
Cheers
Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment