Monday, September 1, 2014

A Summer Sn@p Album



Hey Bloggers! 
I wanted to pop in and share a bit of my Summer SN@P album I've been working on! I have so many random summer pictures I thought it would be nice to start an album dedicated to summer! It doesn't matter what year...I just want our vacations to be documented, and I really loved this SN@P album from Simple Stories! So that's about all the excuse I need to start a new mini album! :)

I love these Starfish (NAT-320) from SRTC! You could really do so many fun things to them to alter them, but I am really loving the raw organic look of natural chipboard these days! I think it works really well with the fabric album and the whole summer theme :)


Aaak! These glasses! I love them so much I can't even stand it! As a teenager I always wanted a pair of glasses JUST like these, so when I saw them at a crop I was at at the SRTC table, I knew they had to be mine! They work perfectly with the "enjoy the view" sentiment on the viewfinder sticker! All I did with them was smear them on an ink pad and they were good to go! lol



for the flourish (which was part of that big 12x12 flourish chipboard that I did a layout with here), I rubbed it down with Inka Gold, then put a layer of liquid adhesive down and just doused it with gold glitter! I kinda love it! 






This album is a work in progress, so I will be posting more of it on my blog from time to time! :)

Thanks for stopping by!!

Blessings,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment