Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Polley Pedal Pushers

Hey Everyone!! 

Sarah here to show you a super cute layout using this awesome piece of SRTC chipboard "PAT-373"

I can't get enough of using raw chipboard and I love how you can take a pattern and cut it up to use it on multiple layouts!! 

This picture was taken by my mother in law at the "Tour de Cariboo". It's a 75km bike race that raises money for the local Big Brothers and Sisters club. My husband and I have done it twice in a relay team and this year we got together a team consisting mostly of people from my husband's work "Mount Polley" hence the name of our team!! lol


Well, I'm off to spend some time with my husband before he goes fishing for a week!! Yikes!! 

Have you joined our facebook group? It's full of inspiration from all of the Southern Ridge Design Team and also some pretty talented fans too!! 

Blessings!!


No comments:

Post a Comment