Sunday, September 28, 2014

Pretty Reindeer!

I know I know isn't it horrifying to note how close xmas is again already?!!  I thought this year I would get ahead but pffft - that is soooo not happening!!  LOL!!


This incredible guy is from Southern Ridge Trading Company under the Christmas & Holidays category #XMAS - 454.  It's wood, which I luuuuuuuv and all I did was add some ink to the edges to make it pop a bit. 


 Don't you love my Prima flower?!  Yup, I know I could probably make these but when I spend so much time making my cards already, it's nice and quick to grab a pre-made gorgeous flower!!  


Feels good to post!  It's been awhile and life has been so hectic but I'm hoping it settles down for the winter now.  Famous last words right?!  ha ha ha ha ha!  Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs!
Eulanda

1 comment: