Monday, November 17, 2014

Christmas TAG | Using Wood Stars (wood-191)



Hello Everyone, the weekend is already over, ....time flies .... 
in six and a half weeks we are already in the new year!!! 
Okay, just kiddingThe Advent and Christmas season is much 
too good  that we should skip it, right? I love the time :)
Today is my DT day here at Souther Ridge Company's Blog and
made a TAG for you. On the rosette I have placed this star
Normally it is made of wood and wood colored.   First, I added a 
lot of white gesso, after that i embossed it with a white  embossing 
powder puff and finally wiped the edges with walnut stain ink pad
So it gets a shabby touch. 


http://www.southernridge.net/sitecm/i/wood-191.jpg?

For the background I also used an embossing powder that Frantagé  
Chunky White from Stampenduos


Thanks a lot for stopping by today. 
Hope you'll have a fantastic week,

best wishes for you and Hugs from Germany





No comments:

Post a Comment