Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Gear Mini Album

Happy Remembrance Day to all of our Canadian followers and Happy Memorial Day to all of our American followers on the blog!

I finally got to play with ALB-309 last weekend and I love the mini album. The gears on the front are amazing and full of opportunity. I will warn you, below it is top heavy in photos, so grab a cup of coffee and enjoy my gear mini album.


Front Cover: Inka Gold - Gold and Gold Brown.

Inside Cover: Inka Gold - Gold and Gold Brown. Page 1: Bo Bunny - "Somewhere In Time", Bazzill Cardstock.


Page 2: Bo Bunny - "Somewhere In Time", Bazzill Cardstock, Gears from SRTC. I inked the gears using Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain Distress Ink.  Page 3: Bo Bunny -"Somewhere In Time", Bazzill Cardstock, and flowers from SRTC. I inked my flowers using Vintage Photo Distress Ink and put the Sakura clear gel pen over the centers of the flowers. 

Page 4 & 5: Bo Bunny - "Somewhere In Time", Bazzill Cardstock, SRTC - HHP-282, Flowers and leaves from SRTC and Melt Art - Gold Uttee. 

I used the Gold Uttee on the key holes and embossed them. On the flowers I inked them with Vintage Photo Distress Stain and then added the clear Sakura Gel pen over top. 

Page 6 & 7: Bo Bunny - "Somewhere In Time", and Bazzill Cardstock. I Glossy Accented the clocks in the bottom left and right hand corners. 

Page 8 & 9: Bo Bunny - "Somewhere In Time" , Bazzill Cardstock, and Flowers from SRTC. I added Vintage Photo Distress Ink to the flowers to give them an older look.

Page 10 & 11: Bo Bunny - "Somewhere In Time", Bazzill Cardstock, and BAN-284 from SRTC.

On the banners I added Vintage Photo Distress Ink.

Page 12 & 13: Bo Bunny - "Somewhere In Time" , Bazzill Cardstock, TAG-044 from SRTC, and Melt Art - Gold Uttee.

On the TAG-044 I used Gold Uttee and embossed, but didn't emboss it all the way so I could leave the bubbles. 

Page 14 & 15: Bo Bunny - "Somewhere In Time", and Bazzill Cardstock. 

Page 16 & 17: Bo Bunny - "Somewhere In Time", Bazzill Cardstock, HHP282 from SRTC, Flowers and Leaves from SRTC, and Melt Art - Gold Uttee.

Back Cover: Bo Bunny - "Somewhere In Time"

Hope you have a great Tuesday! Stop by our Southern Ridge Trading Company Facebook page to check out more wonderful designs from our designers.

Until Next Time

- Katelyn

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love this! Steampunk is one of my favourite themes.

    ReplyDelete