Thursday, November 6, 2014

Spring is in the air...

 
 Not really. Fall is here but I've already thoughts of Spring.
So I played around with this gorgeous chipboard piece by SRTC.
 
 
 
the trellis is piece GAR-284
and image from Little Miss Muffet Stamps "Stolen Kiss"
Michele R Designs paper in Rose Cottage Charms 8
Colored in Copics
V99, 09, 06, 04, 01
E15, Y38, Y35
T9, 7, 5,3
R29,24
B01. 000
 
Using Acrylic paint, I've painted up the chipboard. I got a bit messy and
used some copics to help out.
 I then created a box so that the image sits inside,
The trellis surrounds; creating a nice frame for the image.
 I've sprayed a white beaded lace with my Copic Airbrush to match and glued it around the edge.

 
 Have a beautiful day and keep happy warm thoughts.
Hugs,
Dorinda
 


No comments:

Post a Comment