Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Merry and Bright

Hey there Southern Ridge fans! Sarah here with my last post as a DT member for Southern Ridge! I've had an awesome time being part of this team, but with 4 kids, my own business and 4 design teams, something's gotta go! Sadly, I'm leaving 3 out of 4 of my DT's, but I need to be able to give 110% to my family and job and I just can't do it all! 

Anyway, I wanted to share a fun way to use the chipboard other than for your layouts! Anyone else doing a December Daily album? I'm trying, but so far I'm behind already! HA! Anyway, I wanted to decorate this gorgeous canvas album from Dear Lizzy, so I used the PAT-416 as a stencil and sprayed some Heidi Swapp Color Shine in 2 different greens. In order to do this and not get the line from the edge, I just used some scrap paper underneath the edges to  cover the album before misting :)

After I finished using the chipboard for a mask, I used it on this adorable layout to give it some texture!! 

I used this fun sketch from Scrapbook Nerd for my inspration!


I love how the chipboard anchors my photos onto my layout :)


here's some close ups: 





Thanks for stopping by!! I've had an awesome time on this team and I'm sad to go...Have a very Merry Christmas!!




No comments:

Post a Comment