Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Winter...Guest Blogger

Whose tired of winter...ME! 
 
Hello Southern Ridge Trading Company fans, Nicole here again! I wanted to share a quick card with you using the welded words.  These chipboard cuts take my distress paint pretty well.
 
 
 
I used my All Occasions card for a great vintage layer.
 
 
I love the Winter Welded Words!  These take my distress paints so well!
 
 
A couple of stacked Snowflakes with glitter and a silver jingle.

 
I LOVE the "Winter" chipboard embellishment from Southern Ridge Trading Company with the tiny snowflake.
 
 
Thank you for checking out how I use these adorable embellishments.  Watch for more posts :)
 
If you're new to my blog check it out HERE.
Or stop by Facebook and say Hi!
 
 
 photo BlogPostsignature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment