Sunday, February 15, 2015

You Are Wonderful Layout

Happy Sunday! I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day yesterday and were able to create something crafty for a loved one or two. It's my turn back on the blog today and with Valentine's Day done, I thought it was time to create something with spring inspiration, so I created this layout with lots of spring hints.

So here's the full view of the layout:
Supplies used: Prima - Forever Green paper, Bazzill Cardstock, PAT-274, Coming soon Key, & flowers from SRTC.


I used PAT-274 and Coming Soon a Key. Both of these pieces I left in their natural state as they were perfect the way they were for this layout. I absolutely love the honeycomb piece. The cool part of the honeycomb piece is that it comes in  6 x 6 piece, so I just took my scissors to it and made it the size that I wanted.
 Supplies used: Prima - Forever Green, PAT-274, Coming Soon Keys, Flowers from SRTC.


The flowers that SRTC has worked perfectly on this layout. Plus I added leaves to them which are available at SRTC.
Supplies used: Prima - Forever Green, Bazzill Cardstock, and Flowers from SRTC



And here is the layout with all of the aspects put together.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful Sunday! As always make sure that you stop by our Facebook Page and check out the rest of our amazingly talented designers. 

Until Next Time
-K




No comments:

Post a Comment