Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Door Tag

Happy Wednesday! We hope you have been enjoying all the great new chipboard and wood pieces for our March/April release used by our amazingly talented group of designers.

This time I used HHP-537, which is one of my new favourite pieces as you can do so much with it. Read below to find out how I created my door tag.


Full view of tag:

Supplies used: HHP-537 & flowers from SRTC, Graphic 45 - Artisan Style, Staples, and May Arts Seam Binding Ribbon.


To create the "rain" on HHP-537, I used Black Ultra Thick Embossing Powder. The Ultra Thick Embossing Powder only stuck in certain spots so I went back over with Black Soot Distress Ink, to finish the door off. Ultra Thick Embossing Powder is great because you can control how much you emboss a piece.

Supplies Used: HHP-537 & Flowers from SRTC,  Black Ultra Thick Embossing Powder, and Graphic 45 - Artisan Style paper.


Here is the tag with all of the elements together. 


Thanks for stopping by and as always make sure that you keep on stopping by to check out all of our other amazingly talented designers.

Until Next Time
-K


No comments:

Post a Comment