Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Mother's Day Tag

Happy Tuesday! Hope you are having a great week and is involving something crafty. It's my turn up on the blog today and I used one of my favourite pieces which is HHP-559 on my Mother's Day Tag. 


Here is the tag finished:

Supplies Used: HHP-559 from SRTC, Pion - A Day in May paper, Flowers from SRTC, and May Arts - Ribbon.

On HHP-559 I used Vintage Photo Distress Ink as the hinges are beautiful to begin with, as Karen puts so much detail into her chipboard pieces. I love how the hinges add to the tag and the image. 

Supplies Used: SRTC - HHP-559, Pion - A Day in May, and Vintage Photo Distress Ink.

Here is the tag again with all of the elements:





Thanks for stopping by! Make sure that you check us out on our Facebook Page which is: https://www.facebook.com/groups/197863823755932/. Also make sure to  check out and post your monthly challenge pieces as you only have 3 days left to submit them. 

Until Next Time!
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment