Monday, May 25, 2015

Birhtday Card 150 | 2 x 75


Hi Everyone, i hope you are all doing well?
Here in germany we have a great spring day :)
I'm happy you stopped by, to see todays inspiration
with the Southern Ridge Craft Stuff from my (Dunja) side.


I made a card for the big birthday of my in-laws
Both were 75 years, so together 150. 
That was a big party and it needed a special card.

I decorated the inner part with the magnificent Chipboard element.
I've used the BAN-500 Garland

BAN-500.jpg


I have drawn the circles and ovals on design paper, cut them out and  
pasted them on the surfaces. I embossed the remaining space of the chipboard. 



After that i put some selfadhesive Numbers to the Circles and Ovals.



Here are some more Detailpics of the card.






I hope you like my card as much as the recipients :)

Have a fabolous day!

And DO NOT MISS OUR CURRENT CHALLENGE.
The SPRING is perfect this time. 
And remember, you also have the chance 
to win an awesome generous prize from Southern Ridge! 

Monthly Challenge Here


Hugs Dunja


No comments:

Post a Comment