Sunday, May 10, 2015

You're as sharp as a blade.

Morning everyone. To all the beautiful MOMS out there happy Mothers day. 

It's my turn up on the blog today and I am so excited to share this double page with you. I have printed these photos out a years ago and could never get the  right inspiration to scrapbook them. These photos are some of my favorite photos I have ever taken of Ruben.  Every photo represents who he is and I didn't want to lose that by scrapbooking them and putting the focus on the embellishments instead of his uniqueness. Until I saw these great barbwire chipboard pieces from SRTC. If I could choose a heading for this page it would have been "You"re as sharp as a blade". But again I felt that  a heading would redirect the focus. 


I embellished with these products from SRTC.


FRA 521                                                              FRA 484                                                        WEL 632

WEL-632.jpgFRA-251.jpgFRA-484.jpg

The one piece I cut in half and used it
 as it comes out from under the photo


The new releases from SRTC are awesome. These little words makes scrapbooking so much easier.  I always have some on hand. You can color them in 100 different ways to always look different and to match any layout. The barbwire were painted with green and then I used Glossy accent as my finish. The words was done with gold embossing powder.

Hope you enjoyed the layout. Till next time Happy Scrapping.
Tanya

1 comment: