Sunday, June 21, 2015

Fathers day celebration


Hi everyone thanks for visiting our blog on this special day. Fathers day is a big event in our house and I have made this page for my husband to celebrate the special bond he has with the boys.



I have sprayed the chipboard welded words with gold and embellished it with ribbon before attaching them to my page.




WEL-362.jpg                                                                               WEL-361.jpg
                                                                               
                                                                                                      WEL- 361
WEL -362                                                                                                









I added these wooden fish seeing that fishing is their favorite hobby.

                 Wood -564
              WOOD-564.jpg








 I made use of Blending Chalk to color the wooden fish.  They can also be used in there natural color, but for this particular page the coloring worked better.












I then applied Glossy accent to emphasize the edges. See the difference between the natural, chalk only and then the glossy accent end result on the photo. Glossy accent can also be ordered from Southern Ridge trading, its under supplies in the shopping categories.









Hope you enjoyed my blog if you have any questions feel free to leave me a comment. 
Happy scrapping till next time. Tanya Grimbeek


No comments:

Post a Comment