Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Just Because

It's my turn back on the blog today and I hope your week has been great so far. There are only 3 more days left to participate in our Monthly Challenge featuring a Summer Theme. We want to see what you are creating with our amazing chipboard so submit your entries HERE.  Today I created a "Just Because" card for you. Here is what it looks like:

Supplies Used: SRTC - Feathers (Coming Soon) & Flowers, Bo Bunny - Garden Journal paper, Ranger - Mixed Media Cardstock; Vintage Photo Distress Ink; Distress Spritzer, Tuskineko - Memento Ink, Stampers Anonymous - Crazy Bird Stamp , Bazzill - Green Cardstock, and Seam Binding Ribbon - Cream.


I'am in love with my crazy bird stamp and all the varieties of colours you can make your birds. I coloured the Crazy Bird image I used Ranger Distress Markers in; Rusty Hinge, Spiced Marmalade, Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, and Antique Linen. 


On the Feather which is coming soon to the store, I used Vintage Photo Distress Ink. I wanted to give the feather a natural look to blend in with the card. To tie it to the seam binding ribbon I knotted a piece of cream twine to the top and then tied the twine to the seam binding ribbon. 



Here is my card again with all the elements on it:


Thanks for stopping by and checking out my card. Remember you only have three more days to participate in our Summer themed Monthly Challenge. To link up your card to our blog, click HERE

Until Next Time!
-Katelyn






No comments:

Post a Comment