Sunday, July 26, 2015

Time flies like Dandelions.... | Mixed Media Layout


...lose their blossoms'
 
 
 
Hi there SR Friends, i'm glad you stopped by.
This saying crossed my mind when I had both the clock and the Dandelions placed on the layout. If you blow up the dandelion, the small umbrella flying through the air. Same way those little umbrellas flying today on my layout.
 
For the first time I've scrapped on a sheet of kraft paper. I really like the result, what do you think?


For the background I've used a stencil from Prima Marketing | Finnabair. I've added lot's of Gesso, Medium and three different colors Inka Gold. The effect looks great, speciallsy the shimmer. Did you used Inka Gold any time?


The clock is a Piece of Chipboard (sorry, i can't find it in the store any more - maybe Karen is able to help you) from Southern Ridge, which I first brusehd with gesso. Then I dyed it with a Quick Dry Fluid Chalk by Ingvild Bolme and inked the digits with Inca Gold. The result was not my taste. I decided to apply platinum Stickles to the numbers also.


The Dandelions are a die of KesiArt - there are two different sizes - I have them for ages, but did not use them yet. I have punched it a few times and glued them slightly offset . The edges I've previously wiped slightly gray.


At last, i added some platinum stickles also ;)



I hope you'll like my Layout? :)

Thanks for stopping by. Have a nice Sunday everyone!
We'll enjoy the sun :))
 
Do not forget to join our super easy going Challenge this time. SUMMER just easy, ha? See you there ;)


2 comments:

  1. love the look!
    I have a clock addiction so this is very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Julie, I'm happy to give you an inspiration :) Can't wait to see, what you'll create with the Chipboard Clock :) x

      Delete