Friday, December 4, 2015

Gift Bag Delight

This month's challenge at SRTC is
 
This one's in the bag...literally
 
Using the small "Jingle All the Way"
which is not small at all. :D
 



 
 
I colored the words using my copics: R46, B24, G09 and Gold Leafing pen.
Then I covered the copic portion with clear Stella Wink pen.
 
I knew I wanted to glitter emboss the snowflakes but then I found a few
snowflake embellishments that fit so I added those as well.
I then thought to add a little 3D action to other parts.
Using Crackle Glossy Accents I puffed up the Sled and Bells,
a Holly button fit perfectly on the bells and
 a little 3D penquin sticker placed on the sled to ride along.
Finally, what's a jingle with no jingle?
I added some little bells tied along with embroidery thread.

I hope to see what you come up with using your Christmas Words.
Remember, you don't have to use SRTC products but you can
Win Some!!


No comments:

Post a Comment