Saturday, December 26, 2015

Snowmansoup



Hello everyone, today, on the 2nd Christmas Day, I'll show you Snowman soup :)  


 I have mixed cocoa powder and a bit of cinnamon in a bottle. I filled Mini Marshmallow's In a Clearcup and decorated the Clearcup. The papers that I have used are from Maja Design. In addition, I used the beautiful chipboards of Southern Ridge.


On the stiff tape for the bottle I glued a reindeer Chipboard, which I embossed white in multiple layers.


The Clear cups was embellished with this sweet snowflakes. First, I have embossed them white and then used some Stickles Star Dust.


I have made the text 'Snowman Soup' with my Dymo Labeler and stuck it on the top .


Thanks a lot for stopping by today. Hope you'll enjoy your christmas day



       


http://chipboard.ca/products/small-marked-reindeer  


 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment