Thursday, December 10, 2015

Thinking of you at christmas | Christmas Card



Hey everyone, I'm glad that you drop by again. Today I'll show you a Christmas card.  


The stamp I bought a few years ago on the Stempelmekka and used them for the first time now .... I colored the cute guy with the star with my Distress Ink's and Sennelier watercolors. It fits perfectly to the circle of stars Chipboard Piece from Southern Ridge.
 


First I primed the clipboard in white, then embossed it with white embossing powder, afterwards I've used gold embossing powder and finally Frantage ShabbyWhite.




Have a nice day and enjoy the sun :)



        http://cards-and-more.blogspot.com

 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. This is stunning - I adore that Star frame - wow!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous and those stars are awesome sauce! Beautiful design! Your use of the EP and Frantage is divine. ~Niki

    ReplyDelete