Monday, February 27, 2017

Happy Birthday Card with Corina Finley


Hello & Welcome!

Thank you for joining me. I have created a Happy Birthday Card using pattern paper, paint, ink, Crazing, flowers and my favourite Chipboard products from Southern Ridge Trading Company!


I started my card off by cutting my paper to my desired sizes. I decided to create a card that would fit into a #10 envelope. I then layered pieces together, used a paper distressing tool to the edges and added stitching using my sewing machine. I took the two smallest pieces and gave them both torn edges.


I used a light Distress Paint dauber to add paint to both the Chipboard Film Strip Frame and the Birthday Greeting. Once dry, I added a layer of Crazing on top of both using a paint brush.


As you can see in the picture above & below: the coat of Paint, Crazing and brown ink rubbed into the ridges gives the Film Strip Frame and Greeting an Old & Vintage look.


I add flat back pearls and an assortment of flowers to my card front for a finishing touch!

Southern Ridge Trading Company Products Used:


Remember to take a look at the Southern Ridge Trading Company website - Chipboard.ca for great Chipboard designs for your next card for project!

Thanks for joining me today!

Take care,

Live, Laugh & Create!

1 comment:

  1. Nice!! Love that crazing so much fun, great vintagy look!

    ReplyDelete