Monday, June 19, 2017

You & Me Layout by Corina Finley


Hello & Welcome!

Thank you for joining me. I have created a 12x12 Scrapbook Layout of my boys using a variety of pattern paper, cardstock, die cuts, embossing powder, two wonderful Chipboard Die Cuts from Southern Ridge Trading Company!


The Time Piece Kit comes in 4 pieces that you assemble. I applied black Gesso to the base and the clock hands. I embossed the numbers, gears and the Demask Corner with Chunky embossing powder and once cooled dry brushed with grey and black paint to reduce the shine.

 

As you can see in the picture above of the Demask Corner, lightly dry brushing paint over embossing Powder gives the Die Cut a vintage aged appearance.

Southern Ridge Products used:


Remember to take a look at the Southern Ridge Trading Company website - Chipboard.ca for great Chipboard designs for your next card or project!

Thanks for joining me today!

Take care,

Live, Laugh & Create!

1 comment: