Monday, September 11, 2017

Amazing Weekend Scrapbook Layout with Charlene Byrd

Hello Bloggers!

Charlene here! Thanks for joining me today! Today I have a great layout that can easily be created with a few stamps, a little scrap paper and of course Southern Ridge Trading Company chipboard!


To begin creating, I simply used Black Soot Distress Stain to colour the Fine Faced Clock. I Then cut it into 2 pieces and attached it over some stamping.


I liked the natural look of the chipboard as it as it matched my paper so I added some stamping on the top and inked the edges.


I used Black Soot Distress Stain to randomly add some colour to the honeycomb pattern.

Southern Ridge Trading Company Products Used:


Other Products Used:

- Basic Grey paper
- Tim Holtz for Ranger Ink: Distress Stain - Black Soot
- Alpha sticker letters
- Stamps

Thanks so much for joining me today! Happy Creating!
Charlene




No comments:

Post a Comment