Monday, September 18, 2017

Explore Card by Corina Finley


Hello!

For today's post, I am sharing a layered card with 2 pieces of Southern Ridge Chipboard. For the Pattern paper and colour scheme, I went into my scrap bin. A few years back, I created a mini Album with this paper line and I found numerous left over pieces to use for this card.


For the 2 chipboard pieces, I covered both with Multi Media glue and sprinkled each with Micro Fine Glitter. Royal Red for the Explore Fun Word and Champagne for the Elegant Vintage Flourishes. I allowed it to dry fully before taping the excess off. 

I used a Tag Dies and a set of multi-sized Rectangle Stitched Dies with my Big Shot to cut my paper layers for the card. I added some vintage ephemera to the tag and a piece of green seam binding to the tag. 


Southern Ridge Trading Company Products Used:




Remember to take a look at the Southern Ridge Trading Company website - Chipboard.ca for great Chipboard designs for your next card or project!

Thanks for joining me today!




Take care,Corina Finley




Live, Laugh & Create!

No comments:

Post a Comment