Thursday, September 28, 2017

Grateful Scrapbook Layout with Charlene Byrd

Hello Bloggers,

Charlene here! Fall is one of my favourite times a year! It’s a time where I feel grateful for so many things, one of those things is definitely family. I am so fortunate to have the most wonderful in-laws. I admire them; the people they are, the love that they share and the amazing parents and grandparents they have become to all of us!


To start I painted each chipboard piece with White Gesso.


I layered several inks on the Grateful word. I started by ‘tapping’ Old Paper Distress ink on the chipboard.


Then I tapped Vintage Photo Distress Ink.


Then I tapped Walnut Distress Ink.


Then to finish it off I stippled white paint randomly over the chipboard with a paint brush until I was happy with the colour.


For the filmstrip I simply swiped Walnut Distress ink over the top of the chipboard piece.



Southern Ridge Trading Company chipboard used:

Other Products Used:
- 7 Gypsies paper
- Burlap ribbon
- Metal clip
- Lace
- Paper Doily

Thanks for joining me today!
- Charlene








No comments:

Post a Comment